Feed The Eyes & The Shopaholic Soul

*Monday, 28th January 2008*

The Chinese will be celebrating Chinese New Year in about 10 days from today. Ever since lil' brother came to KL for an early shopping spree with his girlfriend at the end of December (freaking early, I know), New Year songs have been a major hit in most shopping complexes and also, sales.

So I decided to join in the shopping craze yesterday but before that, we went to Sri Petaling for dim sum breakfast (it's been a very long time since my last dim sum meal). The food were just average but quite pricey. But the main attraction wasn't the food....

Photobucket

Photobucket

See what I mean?

We then proceed to Mid Valley (as there's plenty of shops to "look see look see" than other places) and got into the wrong parking space. Instead of going down to Mid Valley Megamall's parking area, we went up to Garden's! But okay lah, it's not so congested here (main reason must be because of the parking charges).

Garden was pretty quiet although it was a Sunday. The guys wasn't too interested to explore the mall so I suggest to go to 2201 (main reason: hope to bump into Jonathan Cheng there :P ) but nope, he's not around. All his creations displayed there are for ladies! Hmmm... Then I saw a photo catalogue on a desk with him modelling in the pictures. But we saw something else better from the corner opposite Jonathan's! Hehe.

After spent some time there trying on some nice clothes, we went over to Mid Valley Megamall and OMG, it's so packed! Family day + Chinese New Year shopping... oh well. And there's a fashion show by a few shops that selling oriental-styled apparels such as Noir and Chinatown Classic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't he looks familiar? My friend likes him in the red Mouse shirt with white long sleeve shirt and red scarf.

fashion

I must admit, I never knew that shopping is fun! (To those I called shopping freak or shopping maniac or shopaholic or whatever, I sincerely apologise to you here).

I'm thinking of a second round since Defiant haven't got his new year shirts yet. :P

12 comments:

Alex said...

Shopping with hot guys around is surely fun!!!! :P Wow... hotties... :P

Jason said...

Alex,
Shopping shopping! :P

William said...

Err... the Sri Petaling dim sum already lama tamat Zaman Kegemilangan...

Medie007 said...

ish ish ish.. only NOW you know shopping is fun!? What happened to all your years before???

wakakakakka... where is 2201 btw?

Jason said...

William,
Gua tak pernah pergi mah.

AhBong,
Emm.. all years before seldom shop lah. 2201 is in Gardens.

Ganymede said...

I find Xerxes very disturbing...

Ganymede said...

Oh no! Commented in the wrong blog!

Anyways, HOW DARE YOU BUY THAT PEOPLE'S SHIRT! I want...

adrien said...

how can u go shopping without the queen? HOW CAN!?

Jason said...

QR & Adrien,
*Grabs both.
Let's go again this weekend :P

Ryan said...

ooh... HOT guys! I shall plan my next shopping trip!

Mr RM said...

hot guys to make shopping more interesting... i like that ... super-duper cool!

Jason said...

Ryan,
Hope you feasts your eyes well.

Mr Rainbow Man,
Agree agree.