It's All About The Picture

*Friday, 4th January 2008*

Have you ever came across a banner or billboard by the street or LRT station or men grooming booklet and say "This guy looks familiar" or wondered whether the male model is one of us?

I do, most of the time.

If you're at Mid Valley Megamall, go to the cinema floor. From the cinema, walk to the opposite way, look up on your left, you'll see a saloon. See the guy on the billboard? He's also one of the finalist of the NewIcon For Him magazine's 2007 calendar.

If you notice the new Hong Leong Investment Bank billboard at certain LRT stations, you'll see him. Visit his personal homepage here.

You probably saw him in Axcest before. He's also one of the contestant in the first season of 8TV's I Want To Be Model.

And after watching Metrosexual last Monday at New Year Eve's party, does anyone feel like doing outdoor photo shooting? I feel like doing that. Too bad that our photographers didn't watch it. :(

Alright, time to grab my lunch. Toodle loo.

9 comments:

David The Man said...

Hmmm... nice, nice hawt models... don't you think so? I think so too.

Ganymede said...

*gasp!

OMG!

Its!

JASON!

So familiar ho? :P

Jason said...

DTM,
Yeah, they're HOT.

QR,
Huh... I wish so too! *pinch*

William said...

Oh, THAT HLB advert with the giant head. Didn't notice...!

William said...

Btw, I thought you only had eyes for Jonathan Cheng? :P

savante said...

HUh?

Kihu said...

eric tang n sklow definitely one of us anyway.. saw both fridae account before alsoa haha

Jason said...

William,
Eii... I didn't say that! It's good to have more options :P

Savante,
Apa Huh?

Famezgay,
Harlo. Yeah, I saw them on Fridae b4.

Mr RM said...

Geez, SK is a friend of a friend! What a coincidence. I think he is HOT, but he is SO TAKEN....