Ujin

*Thursday, 31st January 2008*

- Office -

Astin: Jason, you wanna go to Sunway after work later?
Azzuro Hyperion: For?
Astin: Shopping, dinner. Ujin will be there.
Azzuro Hyperion: Eh, really? Go go!
Astin: See you at 6pm then.


- Sunway Pyramid, new wing -

Ujin (speaking in Mandarin): Jason~~~ Long time no see, how are you? Come come, let me buy you guys dinner at Friday's. Just now a guy walked pass me with his girl.... OMG, I tell you... so the dem good looking! Too bad he likes "slit", not "sausage".... haih...
Azzuro Hyperion (speaking in Mandarin): *giggles* Ujin, you haven't changed one bit.


- Inside Friday's, waiting for food to arrive -

Ujin (speaking in Mandarin): See see over there!
Azzuro Hyperion & Astin: *turn heads*
Ujin: Aiyah, he pass by already. Jason, got any guys intro to me or not? So long never do lah, I want~~ See, me all wet down here....
Astin: *staring with the corner of the eye*
Ujin: *giggles and poke Astin with his elbow* Kor, don't lah look at me like that.
Astin: *shivers* Crazy!


- Inside Friday's, after meal -

Ujin: Feels like still want to eat. *turns head around, wave to the waitress* Darling!
Waitress: Yes sir?
Ujin: Can I have the [insert dish name here]. How long will it take?
Waitress: Should be in a couple of minutes.
Ujin: Okay then.


- Inside Friday's, waiting for last dish -

Waitress: Here you go, sir. ^^
Ujin: Thank you very much, darling!
Azzuro Hyperion: *giggles*
Astin: He's always like that lah, can befriend with anyone, anywhere.
Ujin: Yeah, why not? Got passengers on flight sometimes call me "darling" too and I'll reply, "Yes, dear?" It's the male passengers, by the way. ;P
Astin: *shook head*

Azzuro Hyperion: *giggles again*

- Somewhere in Pyramid, shopping -

Astin: Is he as good looking as Won Bin?
Ujin: Of course no! If he looks like Won Bin, I'll open my legs wide wide waiting for him to come back from work everyday at the door. He'll have to enter me first before he enter the house!
Azzuro Hyperion: *laughs till cough*
Astin: Eee yer....


*Some facts about Ujin:


  1. He's an air steward.

  2. He loves masculine guys with some goatee and muscular body.

  3. Speaks fluent English and Mandarin (other languages unknown).

  4. Fan of Adidas and Quiksilver.

  5. Love to bitch and flirt with his friends and gym buddies. Can befriended easily with strangers, eg; waitress, waiter, shop assistant, cashier, toilet cleaner, flight passengers, taxi driver etc.

  6. Met him on my first trip to Bangkok last January, it's been one year since the last time I met him.



p/s: Have a safe flight to South Africa & Argentina. Let me know when you're back in March, we'll go eat and bitch again! ;)

12 comments:

William said...

eH, EH.. same taste in men as you!

Wah... friendly giler... but calling a waitress "darling" may be construed as sexist.

Sam said...

Aiyer. What the--!?

adrien said...

i communicate with strangers easily too what!

like that time i screamed "fucking shit make way bitches!" at the KL Central. :)

Jason said...

William,
The waitress tak kisah pun :P

Sam,
What what what?

Adrien,
Wakakkakaka!!!

Alex said...

LOL.... sounds like a funny guy. Paul has a match now?

savante said...

A match? Ooh give him my number. I'm free for V-Day.

Jason said...

Alex,
Seems like that.

Savante,
He's not around for V-Day. He'll be in Argentina :P

Fable Frog said...

OMG!! funny guy!! should have more funny guys around~ the world is getting bitter!!

Ganymede said...

All I see is giggle, giggle and giggle. Hahhaha.

Jason said...

Froggie,
That's so true.

QR,
Cis.....

Anonymous said...

Your friend is so humourous lah! By the way, is Ujin a Malay name?

Jason said...

Calvin,
Ujin is his nickname. His English name sounds like this :)