What Do You Think?

*Wednesday, 28th November 2007*

Quick updates:


  1. Had a haircut last Saturday cos initial plan was going for karaoke on Sunday (cancelled last minute). I think I look good now :P

  2. Tense at work. I feel I'm acting as an submissive "ah long" (shark loan) now. Chase my clients to pay up everyday and I'll panic when they say "Tomorrow la".

  3. I think I put on weight. The new jeans I bought in BKK is tight!



I was on the way to dinner last night when the thought of Christmas, Defiant's ex and my ex appeared in my mind.

What's the connection between them?

Defiant mentioned to me before that he still visits his ex's parents occasionally. Which reminds me of my ex's parents. His parents knew about our relationship. Before we separated, I used to go over to his house for dinner and steamboat. When there's any birthday celebration (be his parents' or his nieces' birthday), they'll ask me to join along.

So I wondered... for those who experienced break ups before... do you still visit your ex's parents/family during festive season? Or will you do that? Are you prepared how to answer them if they ask what happened betweeen you and your ex? Will you feel uneasy? Will they treat you differently now? And the list goes on...

These questions kept appearing in my mind last night.

What do you think?

13 comments:

savante said...

Fortunately my ex hates his family - and possibly vice versa. :P So the problem doesn't arise for Christmas. He sits through a nasty family dinner and then runs over to my place.

Janvier said...

No ex, so no helpful comment. :P

poof said...

hell ya!
of course it will be uneasy!

to me that is

Ganymede said...

Wah why so random one...

adrien said...

i still visit them. they adore me. lol

Jason said...

Savante,
Should I say, "How fortunate" ?

Janvier,
We know. Faster get one and don't be malas!

Gauzzel,
I'm having the same feeling...

QR,
Cos don't know what to write. Answer answer.

Adrien,
LOL. You must be good in communicating with the elders :P

Medie007 said...

wahliu... not having ex is malas ah? LMAO

Janvier said...

...Faster get an ex???

Jason said...

AhBong,
Er... kind off.

Janvier,
Err.... I mean faster get a boyfriend.

William said...

I don't think I would visit my ex's parents. But I guess it depends on your relationship with your bf post-breakup... and depends on how they view your relationship.

MrBunnyBan said...

My ex was a girl... er, it didn't end well. Would never visit the parents.

Jason said...

William,
Well... his parents knows and his mother is kinda ok with it.

Ban,
Ah i see.

Anonymous said...

Just answer, both of you are friends now. Your ex-parents are good to you, right? No harm to visit them when you're free.