Mecha Fever

*Wednesday, 21st November 2007*

Em... I'm out of things to blog lately.

So I started to dig back my anime figurines and they're covered in dusts! >_<
Didn't bother to clean them... I placed them somewhere bright and start macro cam whoring them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Lazy to strike a pose for it. Gundam Wing Endless Waltz. I think this one took me about 1 week to finish assemble it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Patlabor mini model. Bought it on eBay. I quite like it as every joints are flexible and twistable :P I like this pose.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Freeze!



Followed by these... my favourite mecha anime of all time. The Brave Fighter of Legend Da-Garn or 伝説の勇者ダ・ガーン. Yes, it's old. 1995 production. :P



First appearance of Great Da-Garn GX



Pegasus Saber

And also this. A.C.E 3 (Another Century's Episode 3) Opening Trailer. All Gundams unite. Theme song, Shinku (Scarlet) by Hitomi Shimatani.



*Yawns*

15 comments:

William said...

Love the PatLabor one. An expensive hobby hor?

Medie007 said...

yerrr.... if i ever own one, sure the rats are playing with it.. either that or i won't bother to treat the broken arms or legs. *sniggering*

Lifebook said...

Gundam!! I am the fan too.. current watching the new series. :)

Will said...

I agree with William -- I like flexible and twistable joints, too!

Ganymede said...

Aiyo you see la your stuff all covered with dust... Go clean it and put it in a glass display. :P

Jason said...

William,
Yep, it's expensive. That's why I only have two.

AhBong,
Aiyo... then better don't buy :P

Lifebook,
For your info, I never watch any Gundam series!

Will,
Hahaha!

QR,
My house don't have glass display le.

David The Man said...

Cool... love your anime figurines! Love the pose of the Patlabor in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th pics there.

adrien said...

expensive, and you ask me to get you pegasus saber from tokyo!? u think i don't have shopping list of my own ar? lol.

but i'll try. :p

Jason said...

DTM,
Thanks.

Adrien,
I want the anime series la, not the model. Thanks again! *hugs*

Ryan said...

Eeks! I am not really into anime. So don't know what it is all about!

Is it transformer?! :p (I know it's not!)

Alex said...

Oh my Zeus! That's so cool!!!!!

Jason said...

Ryan,
Not transformer. Try and watch la, nice.

Alex,
I'm thinking to expand my collection :P

Sam said...

And now, we see the cute geeky side of Jason Jr. :P

savante said...

You bought that on EBAY?!

Jason said...

Sam,
I'm not cute but I'm geeky :P

Savante,
Yalah, why so surprised???