8 Things Meme

*Monday, 26th November 2007*

People sho should do this meme - me. He called me "no work bugger"! Dem you Defiant! @%&*)_P&$#%#$

8 Things I Am Passionate About


  1. Blogging

  2. PlayStation 2

  3. Food photography

  4. Good food

  5. My hair

  6. My friends

  7. My face

  8. My list of songs



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die


  1. Studio photo shooting with my loved one

  2. Outdoor photo shooting with the league of The Brotherhood

  3. Get my favourite car

  4. Get myself a nice condo or apartment

  5. Travel to Japan, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Europe countries

  6. Get my friends over to my house for party or weekend dinner

  7. Adopt a child

  8. Dye my hair



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



8 Things I Say Often


  1. WTH!

  2. WTF!

  3. OMG!

  4. So...

  5. Sure or not?

  6. He's good...

  7. Not bad...

  8. Aiya...



8 Books I’ve Read Recently

.......

I don't read except manga. Surprised?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over


  1. 如果你也听说 - 张惠妹 (If You Heard It Too - A-Mei)

  2. 亲爱的你怎么不在我身边 - 江美琪 (Why You're Not Here My Love - Jiang Mei Qi)

  3. 用情 - 张信哲 (Use The Love - Jeff Chang)

  4. 说谎 - 张信哲 (Lie - Jeff Chang)

  5. 我是真的 - 张信哲 (I'm Really... - Jeff Chang)

  6. 别怕我伤心 - 张信哲 (Don't Worry, I'm Not Upset - Jeff Chang)

  7. 安静 - 周杰伦 (Peace - Jay Chou)

  8. 怎样 - 戴佩妮 (How? - Penny Tai)



Now you know I'm a big fan of Jeff Chang.

8 Things that Attract Me To My Friends


  1. Kind hearted

  2. Ability to make me laugh

  3. Caring

  4. Flirtatious

  5. Open minded

  6. Protective

  7. Energetic

  8. Not afraid to be what they really are



8 People Who Should Totally Do This Meme


  1. Lifebook (you need to chill out a bit)

  2. Ryan (no specific reason :P )

  3. Fable Frog (never tagged you before, is it?)

  4. AhBong (cos you're darn free nowadays)

  5. Empty

  6. Empty

  7. Empty

  8. Empty



Sleepy... zzzzz

12 comments:

Ganymede said...

*smack

That's for doing the meme when you're half asleep!

Fable Frog said...

Oh! i got tagged? ya, i think you never tagged me before~ See lar~ i'll do it, if got mood!! hahaha

Fable Frog said...

eh~ why some only 7 geh? and you wanna do studio photo shooting with your loved one? Naked type ker? hahaha i can be the photographer for you then~!! ;)

Ryan said...

Oh Jeff Chang?! I used to like him a lot especially when I was in secondary school. But now I listen english song more! Amei is one of my favourite artist too!

Jason said...

QR,
Half asleep cannot kah?

Froggie,
Dem you :P
Eh.. ya wor.. dint realise that, thanks for pointing out. Not naked la of cos :P

Ryan,
That's when I like Jeff Chang too, secondary school.

Medie007 said...

wake up wake up! LMAO

and no, i am VERY VERY free nowadays. LOL

savante said...

But aren't you jobless at work? :P

Jason said...

ahBong,
That's good. Now go do your meme!

Savante,
I'm jobless sometimes :P

Sam said...

Ooooh, now got guys on the blog lagi. :P

Jason said...

Sam,
Boring lah all words. Put them there to cuci mata :P

Anonymous said...

aiks... sappy love songs :P

Jason said...

JL,
Yeah but I like. :P