Work Or Eye Candy?

*Tuesday, 21st August 2007*

I hate numbers and calculations but now, I got to see them everyday because of work. They're on my desk, computer, papers and etc.... Argh~!

But there's something different from the other office. There's a TV set here, you know. I guess it's a must have item in all investment offices where the remisiers, brokers and dealers got their first hand information on the global financial market everyday. Bloomberg, CNBC...

So, I was "forced" to lay my eyes on those graphs, numbers, indexes (blah blah blah) everyday.... It's sooo boring. And somehow, my boss and me (there's only 2 of us in the room) started to ogle at two male news reporter from CNBC.

Every morning, we'll comment on Arnold Gay (such a coincidence!) and Adam Bakhtiar:

Boss: Arnold is wearing specs today.
Me: Uh.. yeah. He looks better like that.
Boss: I think that makes him look much older lah.


***

Me: Oh, Adam come out so late today.
Boss: Look at his eyes. As if he's lack of sleep.
Me: Maybe he is. :P Eh, he wears purple tie!
Boss: And light purple shirt!


***

Me: Arnold disappeared! Didn't see him for whole day.
Boss: He took leave, I presumed.
Me: Adam took over his job now...
*grin*

There you have, two of my "virtual colleagues". Back to work for me.... :(

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Wahh... can watch tv with your boss? Your boss gay too?!

Jason said...

Ryan, have to watch the tv. My boss is a married lady :P

J.L said...

so envy you! wish my job also like you, can watch tv

Jason said...

Chester, it would be better if can watch other channels than business channels. Ugh..

Ganymede said...

Purple shirt and purple tie...

I want!~~~

savante said...

Ooh now I gotta go check them both out!

conan_cat said...

lol.. cool to have a boss to check out guys like that too XD and eeks i don't want to be in your position, i can't stand numbers and graphs haha... at least you get to see two handsome reporters on show :P

wmw said...

Please ah...Adam Bakhtiar doesn't look like Daniel Henney...no where near. Don't tell me that again! Hmph! :p

Jason said...

Ranter, you wan the shirt or the person ah?

Doc, ada masa tonton tv kah? Both of them only appear at the morning :P

Conan, no use lar.. can only see, cannot touch. Ops :D

Sista, ok ok, I surrender.

BernardProfitendieu said...

yeah, Adam Bakhtiar doesn't have to lie about having a degree ... he really has one. Henney has ... um ...an ethical blindspot? (and I'm being kind here)