Nasty Shirts

*Tuesday, 7th August 2007*

On the day I had "date" with Janvier, I wore one of the shirt below. And then he told me that he won't dare to wear those unless he's not staying with family. So I supposed my mom should have known about my "true identity" by now?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All these were bought during my trip to Bangkok early this year. 120 Baht per piece. And I'm gonna buy more on my upcoming trip this November, buahahahaa~~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh... for those who can't understand Mandarin, here's a closer look on what that Chinese word mean... :P The first time J saw me in this shirt, he yelled, "Why are you wearing that piece of shit???"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Raw Recruit? If only we can substitute guns and bullets with this... our world will be so much fun and peaceful! ROFL!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the nastiest of them all.... No no, that does not justify my personality. I still remember every guy whom I slep... er, I mean hang out with clearly. :P Did I mention that my memory sucks?

8 comments:

savante said...

Loved the Raw Recruits shirt :)

Ganymede said...

I can't see the shirts!~~~ I wanna see the shirts~~~

Janvier said...

Nope. No guts, conservative us. :S Lawks the other tees!

Jason said...

Doc: That's my fav tee :)

QR: Okay okay, will wear them out for you to see one day.

Jan: I was a bit reluctant too at first. But finally overcame it :D

Fable Frog said...

wah~ cute tees!!! yar, our neighbor country are so open and funny. Saw some funny tees in central market but nothing as cute as yours~ BTW, you've been tagged.

Jason said...

Fable frog: Maybe that explained why so many people like to visit Thailand :)

wmw said...

OOOOOooooohhhhhhhh.....Hahaha. I wanna see you in one of those Tees!

Jason said...

Raw Recruit, deal? I don't dare to wear the brown one :P