Half Day's Out

*Tuesday, 28th August 2007*

Ipohan fellow mutants, Imag (Jeffrey) and BluEd (Eddie) came to KL for one day trip last Sunday. A weird one day trip, that's it. One would expect them to come on Saturday as it's party night but unable to make it for some weird reasons (again).

The trip obviously wasn't a good one. You see, we missed almost all the buses and trains. Waste time waiting for the next one. And when you put 2 undecisive mutants together, you get double heart-attack. Maybe smoke rising from the head as well.

Azzuro Hyperion: Where you guys wanna go?
Imag & BluEd: Anywhere lah.
Azzuro Hyperion: What you guys wanna have for lunch?
Imag: Cincai lah, I eat anything.
BluEd: I'm ok with anything.


*Arteries expanding at forehead.*

Azzuro Hyperion: Fast food or food court?
Imag: You decide.


*Feels like wanna pinch and twist his nipples there.*

Throughout the trip, they only mention 2 things.
"How come you can walk so fast under such hot weather?" Excuse me, I'm called Azzuro Hyperion lah.

"You really don't want to pak tor again?" Yayaya, told you millions of times already. Being single is not bad what.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Drive lah next time



By the time we're heading back to my house, it's funny to see them panting and mumbling about tired, aching legs. So remember to drive next time, guys.

10 comments:

conan_cat said...

lol tak bleh walk punya puteri & putera lilins haha... yeah better drive nxt time if you think that you can't walk, i go penang or melaka also will find someone drive de, cuz i know i'm not as fit as my secondary school days liao can walk far far no problem hahaha...

Jason said...

Yalar, walk a bit the face already turned pale. I used to walk a lot last time, now less lo.

savante said...

Hot weather, standing around shirtless. I don't really mind the indecision :P

Ryan said...

Goodness! Half day with two indecisive mutants? I'd rather stay home and enjoy my space and freedom. LOL...

Well, they are your friends. No choice!

Jason said...

Doc, let's go to beaches then!

Ryan, yeah. Felt lazy after few times of "anything".

Anonymous said...

i am not putera lilin lah~!!just din sleep and wokr for whole day for the day before i reach KL~!!

haiz~!!

go to beach ah?

i wan to join~!!

J.L said...

who fetching or you all walking ?

Jason said...

Jeff, then wat did you do the day b4?

Chester, all walking lah.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ibuhohecyp.jamminweb.com/yvukoni.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]