Tagged! 8 Random Facts About Azzuro Hyperion

*Friday, 10th August 2007*

Yay, my first meme on this blog! I was tagged by Fable Frog *croaaak* on revealing 8 random facts about me the other day and I've been cracking my head, trying to figure out what to put.. so here goes:

The rules of this tag:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Number 1: I grew up to be quite independent on my own. When I go back to visit my parents, some of my friends will volunteer to give a ride but I used to reject their offer. I prefer to take bus, although it's horrible.

Number 2: Going to be 25 this year but I only go into relationship once. That lasted for almost 4 years and then gone.

Number 3: Like Ryan, I sufferred from depression. When I was in college, I like to be alone. I never take any initiative to talk to any of my collegemates and I like to sit in one corner, away from the other students during break time.

Number 4: I like to sing, but not on stage or places with crowds! I joined Choir Club when I was in secondary school and we won the 1st place for Daerah Kinta 1 in year 1999. My voice back then was better, though. = =;

Number 5: My favourite food - popiah. Favourite dessert - ice cream and gelato. Favourite drink - ais kacang.

Number 6: My earliest sexual contact was at 8 year old. Maybe that makes me gay eh?

Number 7: I hate ginger and sneezing.

Number 8: Was caught red-handed by my mom for "playing" with my younger brother when I was 12 year old. Luckily he didn't turn to gay :P I wonder if my mom suspects me now...

That's all laa... The next nominees are:


Ah, not gonna tag 8 people for this. Pity them la. ^^
Have a nice weekend, everyone!

10 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

number 6: possible =) at least that's what I can tell based on my knowledge in this study...

Ryan said...

Hey Jason, I'd just posted the 8 random facts about me!

Ganymede said...

Wah! Tagged me too! Though I've done this meme previously. *phew :P

Sexual encounter at 8 years old? What sort?

Jason said...

m5lvin: Did you had same experience b4?

Ryan: Will drop by later to read it!

QR: Erm... giving oral job

Ry said...

eh, playing with your younger brother? incent ke?

and you're in choir club ? maybe you should also join our concert this september, watch out for the details.

Cheers !

Fable Frog said...

Wah wah~ you "play" with your younger brother ah? and experienced at such young age?? very geng ah!

Jason said...

Joery: Aiya, that consider incest? I donno wor.

Froggie: Not geng la... *red face* That time I don't know what is sex la.

coolgardy said...

What happened when you were 8 years old?

Zyklon22 said...

Fact number 3 simply means you're like me. We're exclusive :) Cheers, to social independancy.

Jason said...

Coolgardy, refer to my reply to Queer Rant.

Zyklon22, high5^!