Hepi With New Job

This blog's dying?

Sort of. The author was too lazy to update it.

But then, he suddenly came back. Well... for the meantime...

****

I haf to tell you ah, working here in new office is much better hor. Everyday lunch time hor, sure can see leng jai every where one. From Loreal la, Deloitte la, Kraft la, and even from my company. There are no leng jai from my department (too bad!) but the department next door, there's a hunky Malay guy. Our employee club's new secretary also not bad hor, good thing is since I'm also a committee member of the club, so I get to see him every time we have meeting. :p

Then there's this tall guy in specs, and a former Malaysia Hottest Hunk Top 12 finalist (we call him Mr October cos he was featured on the month of October in the calendar. Cannot remember which year lah... maybe 2007). Too bad both also in the department next door, so I don't have much chance to see them in office. :(

Then hor, when queuing up to "tah pau" lunch, when I see there's a leng jai in the queue, I will go and stand near to him lo. Hahaha, so vain hor... I know lah. :P

So overall, except from the problems in my department, it's fun to work here lo, unlike my old company.

*The second last paragraph is just a joke!

11 comments:

Silly Little Prince said...

sooooooooooooo naughty loh!

fable frog said...

did you put the last statement to prevent interogation from nivlac? kekeke

Lifebook said...

he is always naughty..

nase said...

new perks with new job, I see, hehehe!

MrBunnyBan said...

Wah! I thought why your new job is nice, turns out becos got leng chai?

Janvier said...

Ahem, photographs! :P

Of course, you not only stand near him while queueing up, you'd follow him everywhere during lunch hour hor? :P

deeperanddeeper said...

hmmm... how come hor... for this post hor... the style of writing like this one hor?

William said...

Everyday lunch no need eat also full dy. :P

Jason said...

Haiye, it's a perk from new job mah. No lah, i didn't follow ppl one...

Style of writing ah... cos malas punya orang punya style lo.

Anonymous said...

Ooo... it's always a nice break to have some eye candies in the working place so we won't feel bored in the work. Too bad, my working place also got no leng chai.

Anonymous said...

辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友