Blah Blah Blah

In case you're wondering, I'm pretty much still alive.

Life's been hectic at work ever since I started work at this new company. When reach home, it's time to prepare dinner. I also go to gym less nowadays. Janvier and Nivlac were getting bored of gym as well. Even my makan kakis aren't that active in food blogging anymore. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm slowly becoming like them.

The other day, I saw this camera at the shop. I have been thinking to get a new one and give my current one to my sister. Just after that, my current camera started to act strangely - it takes longer time to startup and the lens will retract and restart automatically when in use.

The other day while playing P4, I accidentally "chose" the wrong options which led the game to a bad ending... Luckily I saved the game before that. I'm quite eager to replay it but my biggest obstacle at home would be Nivlac. You see, there is only one TV and I can't use it cos he just bought a set of TVB drama DVDs yesterday... he's watching it as I'm typing this.

Then then then... I got a surprise present from AmeerZachary last week. He posted me the Bangkok Love Story DVD set which he bought in Taiwan! So sweet of him :)
*Thanks again AZ!

12 comments:

Fable Frog said...

wah~ you camera knew you were gonna get a new one so it merajuk! wakakaka OMG! so nice of Ameer~ now i'm gonna rapat with him~ wakakaka

.:: Ant ::. said...

Go home to prepare dinner? Wow, you are one of the very few good ones left. It's usually the "tapau" thingy. ^_^

+Ant+

deeperanddeeper said...

It's musim kemarau now. If you noticed, ppl haven't been blogging much nowdays. And ppl haven't been commenting much either. Ppl must have lost inspiration (in addition to lack of time)!

I see that both of you are competing for the same TV set! LOL! LOL! He watch one hour, you play one hour la! Settled!

Rusty said...

Don't give up gym! Get your friends to go again.

Anonymous said...

you chose the wrong murderer?
aww... bad spells one after another? its ok, you'll get through. :)

Janvier said...

Choose: save up for new camera or new telly! :P

jason said...

Froggie,
Yerr... *pinch :P

Anton,
Cooking is fun!

D&D,
There's no way lor... especially for TVB drama king (ops, should be queen :P )

Rusty,
We're still going! :)

Anonymous,
Ah... gotta replay!

Janvier,
>.<"

Chris said...

nO WONDER seldom update nowadays.. Busy ler..

Ganymede said...

Things certainly have been quiet in the virtual world hasn't it?

The good old active days.

Ryan said...

Wahh... prepare dinner!

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Me too. Busy with work and no time for blogging. But then just came back blogging now.

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 天下聊视频聊天室 , 天下聊聊天室网址 , 亚洲宝贝视讯聊天室 , 久吧视讯聊天室网站