Bye Bye Charade

Recently, when I was back to hometown, I was asked by my dad to sign a few documents. Apparently, he finally decided to scrap my old Daihatsu Charade to get a new car (yay!)

Then after that, I realized the car isn't for me, it's for my brother instead (or is it for my dad himself?). But Nivlac insisted that if my old car is under my name, the new one will be automatically registered under my name as well (after they scrapped it). Anyone know about stuff like this?

Say hello to the new Myvi SE.

And bye bye to the old Charade.

6 comments:

William said...

Who is paying for the car?

Jason said...

My dad I guess

Janvier said...

Save up for your own set of wheels!

MrBunnyBan said...

Do you want your own car?

Jason said...

Of course

Anonymous said...

The new car will not be automatically registered under your name. You will still need to go to JPJ to manual transfer. So is your insurance plus road tax. Car number too. If you trust your family to committed and be responsible for the car, then its totally fine. But when you decide to get your own car then while the other car was under your name, then you have trouble. Eg. your ncb goes back to zero. Not to mention the troubles you had to go thru JPJ to transfer your road tax from 1 car to another. Its a hassle. If the drive who drives your car and should any mishaps, deaths happens or saman, it n police goes to you. So, get your facts 1st before honouring a not so honor act.