Pantry Posing

*Wednesday, 25th February 2009*

I was filling up my water bottle in the pantry just now.

The water was flowing slowly...

And I found myself posing while waiting. Right hand in the pocket, legs crossed, shoulder leaned against the wall.

I looked to my right side, changed from my left hand that was holding the bottle with my right hand, put my left hand in the pocket and slant my body a bit to the right.

Then I put my hand on the pocket at the back of the pants. And I started to make faces as if there was a photoshoot session.

= ="

What's happening to me?? Kena rasuk in the pantry???

13 comments:

Little Prince said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
vain =.=
hahahaha!!!

you hang out with heart too much d. hahaha.

Ameer Zachery said...

lol XD

MrBunnyBan said...

You are becoming a super camwhore! Tak de camera pun still practise, lol

Jason said...

SLP,
*smack

Ameer,
*pinch

Ban,
Still far away from Froggie :P

JN said...

i say it's good mood. ;p

Little Dove said...

Hahaha. I think you are cute.

Little Dove said...

Hahaha. I think you are cute.

deeperanddeeper said...

so "hiao".... hehehehe

Serm said...

LOL! got catwalk to the sink and back or not?

savante said...

Wah. Tyra Banks ka!

Sam said...

Strike a pose!

Anonymous said...

Justin,
Erm... not really wor.

Dove,
Haha, thanks! *perasan sangat* :P

D&D,
*smack

Serm,
Er, no. Cos I was holding the water bottle, remember? :P

Savante,
Gimme a male model's name!

Sam,
*Bowl over with hands on knees* :P

William said...

There's something in the water?