Interview-ed

*Tuesday, 24th February 2008*

I took half day leave and went for an interview yesterday.

That was the first time I was interviewed by three people and being hurled with plenty of case study questions (aptitude test?).

The verdict? A little stressful (gotta think fast and reply calmly). No idea how it will turn out to be as I only will know the result on Friday. If I got this job, it's more likely I will have to work till late (bye bye weekdays' gym classes) but of course, with higher pay. Save of transportation fee too as I can just walk to work (like how I used to do when I was still staying in Cheras).

Let's wait and see for now.

8 comments:

Lifebook said...

All the best.. :P

Chris said...

GOOD LUCK.

Sam said...

That's good. Best of luck. :)

Anonymous said...

all the best and good luck !!!

nase said...

Scary, huh the way the interview or more like interrogation! Anyway hope to hear good news by Friday then, gambate!

deeperanddeeper said...

These days interviews are like police interrogation! Phuh~~~

Anyways, good luck, dear! Hope you get it after all those!

Jason said...

Thanks everyone *group huggies*

MrBunnyBan said...

Hope you get the job!