My E730 Went Missing

*Sunday, 11st January 2009*

As of today, my Samsung SGH E730 has been MIA for one whole week.

Photobucket

I accidentally left it in Manulife's FF changing room after shower last Saturday evening. I remembered I took it out from my bag a while to check on SMS and missed calls, changed my shirt and took some tissue paper from the hair dryer counter to wipe my forehead. Then we left the gym to Jalan Ipoh to pick Sinner and that's when I realized it's not in my pocket. Nivlac and Sinner tried to call the number but the person who picked it up, already switched off the phone. We rushed back to the gym, searched the changing room thoroughly but couldn't find it. Even the receptionist claimed that he did not receive any lost phone.

It's not a latest model, I have been using it for the past 4 years. It was an expensive phone back then but I liked it due to the music hot keys are located at the outside of the phone. Luckily I don't store important notes/contacts in the phone. I still can get back the contact list. But birthdates, pics of some hot guys and mp3s are gone with it.

Photobucket

I'm surveying some potential models now... Will only get a new one after CNY, I guess. Start the new year with a new phone... :(

16 comments:

nase said...

Yeah, should get it after CNY. Sorry abt that, eh.

MrBunnyBan said...

Surveying potential models of hot guys? I think alex can recommend you some there...

JN said...

oh, in that case i'm gonna have to give you my number again. :P

(haha, pretending like i know you very well)

Little Dove said...

I'm sorry to hear about your phone. Hope you get a new nice phone. CNY is very near.

Rusty said...

Hope you get lots of big Ang Pows to get a good phone!!!!
After getting the new phone, try not to be so absent minded.....there's very few honest people around this world...very few.

[SK] said...

sorry to hear about that.. but there's an excuse to get yourself a brand new one - for the brand new year :)

Jason said...

Nase,
It's alright, I can just blame myself for being careless. :)

Ban,
Surveying potential models of hot guys? Wait when I work in the media field :P

Justin,
Haha... thanks for dropping by.

Dove,
Yeah, CNY is near, can't wait!

Rusty,
Thanks. Yes, very few indeed.

SK,
Thanks *hugs* Yeah, brand new phone for brand new year!

Fable Frog said...

how's the mourning of E730? And have you had eyes on any new one yet?

Ganymede said...

*hugs

New year new phone. :)

William said...

No more Good Samaritans de...

Jason said...

Froggie,
Eyeing on some models :)

QR,
Yeah :(

William,
Very true I guess.

Janvier said...

iPhone. Buy two and make your own clamshell model.

Alex said...

iPhone. Must get.

Chris said...

It;s time to change a new handphone lor.. I like Iphone, hehe...

Anonymous said...

Janvier & Alex,
Are you guys sponsoring? :P

Chris,
Aiyo... another Apple-poisoned...

Chris said...

:p NIce ma. hehe...