CNY Movies

*Wednesday, 28th January 2009*

I'm finally back from the CNY celebration at my hometown. Actually I can't wait to come back to KL as it's very boring at home: no Internet, no computer, no Facebook! And gawd, the weather was crazily hot.

Deprived of Internet and Astro being occupied by others during daytime, I end up watching DVD with the old TV instead. Good thing that there are eye candies in the film.

Ghost Rider was okay; the actions were not very interesting but hell, the young Johnny Blaze played by Matt Long was HOT! Maybe I should say "he's cute" instead of hot.

Step Up 2 was good, much better than Step Up especially when I think that main actor Robert Hoffman is way much hotter than Channing Tatum.

Photobucket



Photobucket



See? I melted every time he flashed his smile.

And here's my favourite scene from the movie.



Yay for hip-hop!

10 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Gosh, even the sight of a hottie on an old tv screen could make a difference in taking away the boredom.

+Ant+

Fable Frog said...

never watched Step up 2 yet... but no Jessica Alba right? I want Jessica Alba! haha Welcome back to the world of internet! haha

MrBunnyBan said...

Ghost rider was terrible!!! UGH! Not sure about step up2 though. Guy is cute for ang moh

Jason said...

Anton,
Yesh!

Froggie,
Thanks! Yeah, no Jessica Alba but you should check it out. I love Moose!

Ban,
Ghost Rider's a bit... too slow paced.

Janvier said...

Susahnyer you kat hometown. Didn't bring back your PS?

Jason said...

Janvier,
Itulah! Lupa! >"<

Serm said...

i loved the part where they dance on the streets in the rain! couldnt sit still throughout haha

William said...

Ghost Rider was one of the few movies I watched at the cinema.

Anonymous said...

fav. scene - i din expect he could dance so well but it was a good surprise

gong xi fa cai!

Jason said...

Serm,
Couldn't sit still? Hehe...

William,
And it's not nice?

Ethn,
Happy CNY! Yeah, I didn't expect it too but he did some really good moves.