After Relocation

*Wednesday, 6th January 2008*

As of 31st December 2008, I officially move out from my rented place of one and a half year in Cheras and moved to Damansara with Nivlac. Finally gave back the house keys to the landlord. When I first came down to KL, I didn't have much things with me but then only I realized I'm such a rubbish collector! I subconciously kept plenty of boxes (small and large) and shopping bags (those from Padini, Seed, G2000, William Liew etc) in my room and it was quite a hell to get rid of them. Thank God for Nivlac, Teckiee and Xavier's help(ss), I finally threw all the unnecessary stuff and moved the remaining ones to Nivlac's place. *hug hug*

So, yes, new life in Damansara. I've always like PJ but right now, I'm still working in Cheras. I have to wake up early (Mon-Fri) at 6am, take LRT to Masjid Jamek, then change bus to my office. Then the opposite routine on the way back to PJ *wipes sweat off forehead* I have to sleep earlier nowadays (around 10 - 11), which makes me have little time for blogging and net surfing.

But the newly opened Tropicana City Mall is just opposite the condo, so groceries shopping is a breeze. Time to plan for a housewarming party, say, probably in February.

After staying here for about 2 weeks, I noticed there are a few units occupied by gays here too. I saw 2 guys in a black Toyota, looking back at me when I drove out one evening, one staying at 2 doors away from our unit and bumped into another 3 stocky guys in their late 30s in the lift yesterday.

Also, instead of going to Leisure Mall for gym, I'm now stopping at Axis' branch after work.

Of course, staying together also means there's many things need to be adjust and compromise, for example, he always said that he can't find one particular shirt (cos I accidentally mixed them with other and put in the wrong compartment) and we have to tolerate with each other with the TV usage. He's a Hokkien and a Singaporean drama fan, while I prefer Asian Food Channel, Discovery, National Geographic and PS2... you get the idea. I separate dark and black colour laundry from Ikea towels when washing (as the wool will stuck on the shirts and pants) but he insisted to wash them together to save water and electricity.

But despite all these, I'm happy that I can get to know him better - an essential element to maintain a stable relationship. Furthermore, I'm now much nearer to Jin, Janvier, WMW, Lifebook, Bunny, Danielle and LemonLime too. :)

15 comments:

William said...

The acid test! Good luck. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

Such a heavenly feeling.... being able to do his laundry & feeling his body heat everynite, rite?

All the best! ^^

+Ant+

nase said...

Yay!!! welcome to the neighbourhood! Near to me as well, Jason!

I wish you all the best in cohabiting and in time, it'll be a breeze after getting much used to each other.

Cheers!

Ganymede said...

Awwww. *hugs

Well have that house warming party when I'm in KL in Feb! I DEMAND IT!

Jason said...

William,
Thanks!

Ant,
Ahem... Thanks!

Nase,
Oh yeah, I almost forget that you're nearby too. Thanks for the wishes!

QR,
You better come back for this! ^^

Janvier said...

Quickly contribute to the Kitchen Fund so you can start cooking, then invite us! And start a TV Fund so you can get a telly just for the PS. Oh and time to start looking for jobs in PJ? :P

Alex said...

Now only left me in that faraway hidden corner of the city!

Congrats on moving in :)

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to start the new year!!! Hmmm u stay near Tropicana City Mall? Me too...haha. Welcome to Petaling Jaya!

Anonymous said...

You're having a housewarming party? Welcome to the area!

wmw said...

Welcome! Welcome! Here's to more makan adventures...

Jason said...

Janvier,
Pandai you. TV fund? No more space to put TV.

Alex,
Leggie is still somewhere nearby you :P

Rusty,
Tenkiu tenkiu! Yeah, staying somewhere nearby there :)

Ban,
Housewarming party... soon!

WMW,
Yay!

Fable Frog said...

awww so sweet to live together~ It'll be fun~ WOOT!!! HOUSE WARMING!!!! ya lor i noticed more and more gay live in PJ~ tu~ satu lagi baru pindah masuk sana~ *pointing at Jason*

Chris said...

wow.. travel so far to go to work..

Jason said...

Froggie,
The more the merrier ma.

Chris,
Yeah :(

deeperanddeeper said...

then we'll see more of you! yay!