Hip Hop Wasn't That Bad Afterall

*Sunday, 30th November 2008*

It was quite a hassle to dress up ala hip hop style. I only know it's popular with the black Americans, big bling blings, hoodie, cap, baggy pants...

So, when Cheryl announced that there will be a 2 hours Hip Hop Gangsta themed B.Jam class on 28th Nov, I googled on how to dress up like a real hip hop and not those local styled hip hop (ahem..)

Photobucket
*Picture courtesy of www.watsonguptill.com

I got a sleeveless hoodie myself, a big pendant and cap but in the end, I just wore a baggy pants, a black tee with big graphic prints and head bandana. Too much hassle to put the rest on. To tell the truth, I always have this perception that hip hop is not good to dance at but still, I was very excited about it.

But I was wrong. Cheryl, together with the two legendary FF B.Jam princesses, Leonara and Azie, made the class go wild and delivered some really good ass-kicking moves! Something like this:




*This Feedback track by Janet Jackson is totally different from the usual B.Jam moves!

Of course, it's not exactly the moves we did, but similar like that. =) Those regular B.Jammers were really good, while I was a bit in struggling, trying to keep up with the choreographs. It would be really good if they would organize more special theme class like this in the future - I think it can attract more potential members.

9 comments:

Fable Frog said...

wah~ Jason will soon be one of those B-boys~!! I always thought that hip hop are cool!! too bad i'm not good at it~ boo~~~~~~~~~

JN said...

Wish I'm good in this too, but even B. Step is hard for me. :x

Jason said...

Froggie,
B-B-boys?? O.o
No ppl are born good in it, have to practise!

Justin,
Helo there. Just take one step at a time, no need to rush :) All you need are discipline and motivation.

Janvier said...

It's not BodyJam! It's Cardio Dance you got there! First video you uploaded is Madonna's 'Four Minutes' by the way. :)

wmw said...

Cool funky moves!

Jason said...

Janvier,
But but but... we did something like that last Friday!

WMW,
Yeah! ^^

deeperanddeeper said...

i am not cool enough to do hiphop. but i am queen enough to do disco/retro... kakakaka

Jason said...

D&D,
Did you went for the Retro Extravaganza? :P

William said...

Ingatkan cheryl mana... :P