Bunking Bangkok, Day 3

*Monday, 28th July 2008*

We woke up the next day, feeling a little dissatisfied with the lack of camwhoring activities throughout the trip and so the four of us (Defiant, Janvier, Chief and me) decided to visit the Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha, while Daemon and Xavier headed to a mini photographing studio in Siam Discovery (if I'm not mistaken) to have their first studio photographs taken.

Photobucket
The Grand Palace and bright morning sun

The sun was shining mercilessly upon us that morning (this means disaster for Janvier). Met Will.i.am, Cheryl, Derek and CK at the entrance and camwhoring activities started. While they were busy taking pictures and admiring the building structures, me on the other hand was busy looking around, scavenging for any cuties :p

Photobucket
A Japanese guy, I think, who occasionally make funny faces while taking pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket
A tall hottie with big arms.

I actually like my pictures taken here by Chief. Somehow, my eye bags weren't so visible in his pictures (did he edit them? Or it's Sony's processor? :p )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then headed to MBK again without Will.i.am's team (we got SMS from Jin saying that they're on the way to the Grand Palace by boat ride when we left) for shopping. Stopped at McThai for lunch and we were kinda amused by the lady sitting next to us. Whenever Janvier tried to take pictures of the food, she will use her magazine or hat to shield her face!

MBK is kinda similar to our smaller scale of Mid Valley (minus the lalas). The first shop we went was the video store where the guys busy browsing the gay section. Xavier and Daemon joined us shortly after and we finally managed to get ourselves some real shopping stuff.

Photobucket

For myself:
Happy Tree Friends tee (Toothy) - Chatuchak
Belt - Chatuchak
One pair of sneakers - MBK
One pair of jeans - MBK

Photobucket
Toothy, the beaver that always die on eye injuries

Photobucket
The guard belt

Photobucket
My favourite pair of sneakers so far. Love the simple design

For other people:
A pair of white sneakers for LemonLime as birthday present - Fashion Outlet
A handbag for Shim - Chatuchak
A brown purse for mom - Naraya, Central World
A wooden carved snake statue for G - Chatuchak
2 ceramic plates for boss - Central
A Thailand gay movie DVD for Orson - MBK

Photobucket
LemonLime's birthday pressie

Got SMS from Alexander saying that we should have group dinner since it's our last night in Bangkok. Daemon insisted that we go for M2M (man to man) massage before dinner so Defiant, Daemon and I went to Andy's Man Massage (located somewhere behind the lanes in Silom street). Personally, I don't really like the way we choose the masseurs. The masseurs will stand in one room, separated from us by a glass window and we'll pick the one that we want, similar like those in police station as seen in HK dramas. Massage was 600 Baht per hour and minimum tips for masseur was 500 baht (total 1100 Baht for no extra service), while minimum tips was 1000 Baht (total 1600 Baht for extra service).

We were then led upstairs to individual rooms where he asked me to take a shower first. Then I get to lay down on the massage bed, totally nude (both of us!) and he start working on my legs and slowly to the waist and shoulders. It was quite an awkward moment as we didn't speak to each other (some people told me that their masseurs will chat with them but mine was different). He pressed my thighs a little too strong at some times... pain and a bit ticklish at the same time.

One thing I noticed was... he constantly touches my butt and the anus part. When I turned around, chest facing upward, he started to touch my tool... Then he lifted both my legs and put them on his lap! (It's lap, NOT shoulders. You must be thinking of some missionary pose!)

Then, he bit my chest... = ="

I pushed him but it's the no-energy-type-of-pushing cos his tongue was good :P
While I was contemplating whether I should ask him to stop or continue, he moved his tongue from the left to the right side.... damn, I really felt weak at the moment and I sensed that I was slowly getting a hard on!

I finally pushed him away. He was a bit confused and ask me "You don't want to cum?"
I replied, "No" and he seems disappointed (because he'll get less tips?).

The three of us then rushed to Lek Seafood restaurant below Chong Nonsi BTS station to catch up with the rest (we were late by the way) but Will.i.am and his team already left. We don't feel like eating there so we headed back to Suriwongse street for hawker food with Xavier and went for "aquarium" show. There was this particular go-go boy who kept on staring at both Daemon and Xavier the whole night. :)

21 comments:

Legolas said...

Gasp! You rejected his sex! But you picked him! Poor boy...

Anonymous said...

No photoshop. No processor. Just a Casio EXILIM EX-Z55 that seems to be dying soon. Take more photos with it now, when you have the opportunity :P

Janvier said...

Poor poor masseur. Tested and rejected.

Little Dove said...

You were notti and then not notti... ;p

William said...

The story finally surfaces!

Sam said...

I admit I was a little disappointed that you didn't live up to the SSSS name - but elsewhere, I'm pretty proud of you. :)

Alex said...

Laaa.... at least let him finish it and give him some tip... :P

deeperanddeeper said...

And WHY didn't you want to cum?? :p

Fable Frog said...

serious? you guys pick the masseurs like picking criminals in a line-up? how fun!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, i still miss the no. 18... ;p
love it!

tea tea

Anonymous said...

and now we know son son likes to have it left then right then left then right then...

Jason said...

Leggie & Janvier,
WTH... That's not the reason I picked him!

Chief,
Oh, it's Casio. I kept on thinking I saw the Sony logo though. :p

Dove,
Ahem... I'm not notti from the beginning.

William,
:P

Sam,
*smack
SSSS your head :P

Alex,
No no... but I did give him some extra tip...

D&D,
Cos I need to pay for that. And I'm kiam siap :P

Froggie,
Yeah lo. Not fun lar (for me) cos feel not really that appropriate.

Xavier,
Anonymous pulak... I still don't know what's so special about no. 18.

*pinch

savante said...

No wonder you looked frustrated the whole night. You should have let him finish.

Poor thai masseur.

Rusty said...

great trip report... makes me feel so "homesick" for BKK now..even tho I just got back a month ago and going again next month..hahaha thank God for AirAsia and their free tickets...next time u guys go and wanna try the massages..go to Hero...superb choices of guys!! its like a supermarket on weekends..so busy!!

Jason said...

Savante,
I'm not frustrated!

Rusty,
Wah... so nice. Where's Hero by the way?

Rusty said...

Hero Massage...Sukhumvit Soi 11.. BTS stop at Nana station..u can walk or just hop on a motor bike taxi..20-30bht. Just tell them u want to go to Hero... they all know where...haha

Anonymous said...

Wah... you went so far yet told him not to make you cum. How quaint!

Jason said...

Rusty,
Thanks for the direction :)

Ban,
What so far! I just want a massage!

NotHamsap said...

haha the massage part was the essence of the post!! lol.

yeh poor masseur. I have never been to a massage center, guess it'd be very exciting. oh wait, is there an age limit?

--nothamsap--

Jason said...

NotHamSap,
Em... in Bangkok, don't think there's age limit :P

Bkkdreamer said...

I have a photo assignment for Mr Handsome Chinese in your picture. He should contact me urgently.