Younger Guys

*Monday, 6th October 2008*

Is there a change of trend among the gays? I noticed that some of my friends who used to be praising how good a man can be, especially those slightly older than themselves... turned to younger guys.

Photobucket
We're young and cute



Hyperion: But he's younger than you!
A: So what, he's cute!


Hyperion: I thought you prefer someone older?
B: Yeah lor, but that's last time.


But I'm not gonna criticize anyone, as everybody has their own preference and that preference, might change from time to time.

11 comments:

Janvier said...

Taste change? As long as they happy that's fine lor.

savante said...

How odd. And what triggered this epiphany?

Fable Frog said...

hmmmmm~ issit? i must start to observe now...

Jason said...

Janvier,
Well, that's true.

Savante,
They can't provide me the answer...

Froggie,
One example is our sister lah.

Jaded Jeremy said...

Drool. Nice to look but that's it. Often than not not compatible. Sigh.

J.L said...

Cute. Just for plain see only. Like kopi kosong je.

Derek said...

I like younger guys! Look younger but actually older is OK too! LOL

Alex said...

We all like things beautiful and so happens that these beautiful people are young too! Yummy! I mean, how couldn't you love Mario? He's too cute!

Kok Jing's said...

If my current 1 is younger than me but look older than me, is it ok? =x

Jason said...

Jeremy,
Go look for older ones.

Chester,
Some are not so bad lah.

Derek,
LOL

Alex,
I prefer his co-star. :p

Julian,
Why not?

Pike-chan said...

i think younger guys are cute and seductive...