Red Carpet VIP Night

*Tuesday, 21st October 2008*

I have totally forgotten about FF's Red Carpet VIP Night event at Leisure Mall till I saw the timetable yesterday. At first, I thought it's some sort of open day where members can bring along friends/colleagues/family members along (and be mocked by the sales person to persuade them to join! Just kidding :p )

Made a call to the centre and it happens to be a special event just for members. Monday is not my usual workout day but there's always an exception. My mood was dampen by the rain but luckily it subsided soon after that.

Gym was crowded as usual. Apart from the usual gym members, the classes for the day were conducted by instructors from other branches (em... hence the red carpet thingie?) I saw there were 3 instructors for Combat - Alvin, Janis and Cheng.

I hop in for Pump class (Teoh and Klevin joined in too) conducted by Aubrey (Consplant, Subang Jaya) and Crystal (DU) and boy, these girls are really energetic. I don't think I have the energy to continue after the triceps pump (track 3? or 4?) but they still can go on and on while the others were like moaning, especially the guys (a Malay girl yelled, I think). But nevertheless, a good workout session with some really inspiring good instructors.

Left the gym around 10.20pm and woke up to an aching shoulder, thighs and butt this morning. Ouch...

11 comments:

Rusty said...

you must be toned if not muscular by now! glad to see you still making to the gym...good!!

Jason said...

Rusty,
Hey... nah, I just joined in end of August. Still need more time :)

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

Aching butt = soon-to-be-sexy butt! O_O

Chris said...

It's much depends on the music also.. If the music is nice, u will enjoy much too..

Jason said...

Hamsap,
Haha... hope so :p

Chris,
So far, the music has been okay for me.

Medie007 said...

gymrat... 0.o

Jason said...

AhBong,
We're in two different worlds, dear.

Legolas said...

Where can I get free gym? I'm poor...

Janvier said...

Woke up to aching shoulder, thighs and butt. How naughty of you.

Ryan said...

I have not been going to the gym for months! :P

Jason said...

Leggie,
Free gym? Can workout with Paul :p

Janvier,
See who's naughty now.

Ryan,
Juk juk juk.