Thank You My Job

*Friday, 17th April 2009*

5.40pm

"Hafiq, here's my entry tag."
"Okay, thank you. Good luck to your new job. See you."
"Thanks! Bye."

5.25pm

Was deleting and uninstall all the craps that I saved into my office PC; MP3, blog pictures, FTP program, wallpapers, resume etc etc. Won't be using the PC anymore.

4.00pm

"Yes Mr XXX, your order has been executed. Thank you."

3.30pm

Sinner's MSN message: "Another 1.5 hours to go!"

3.15pm

Was busy filling in the account application forms for my last new client at the counter. Made mistakes repeatedly and I have to re-fill them again and again. It's been a while since I actually do that, frankly.

* * * * *

That was my last few hours at work before I left the office for good. Today was my last day and it was pretty hectic. Astin will take over my place temporary starting next week till my boss finds a new staff, and I was busy sorting out my messy documents and files to be pass over to him.

Honestly, I'm a bit sad to leave. I'm gonna miss the freedom... or should I say, the privilege to use the TV to watch my Rachael Ray Show, unblocked Internet line for blogs and Facebook and so on. Also, I'll miss talking to my boss about cooking stuff, travel tips and food.

Thank you, my job... for supporting me all these while since I came to KL in June 2007. I shall miss you.

No comments: