Gym Bunny, Gym

*Thursday, 12nd March 2009*

Me: It's raining heavily, you still wanna continue?
BunnyBan:
I'm around the area, might as well go for it. Are you ok?
Me:
Sure. See you at 7 then.

An so, Bunny made his way to FF Axis yesterday. He's been saying things like wanna bulk up, eliminate the ever-growing belly and improving his stamina... hence I recommend that he pays FF a visit since I have free guest passes.

Initial plan was to introduce him to B.Jam but upon showing the receptionist his guest pass, a sales consultant was assigned to him and you know... all those sales talk... Ergh. He didn't agreed to join on the spot as he wanted to try out the GX programmes, so we went for B.Pump instead. Which was a good choice I think as he mentioned that he gets dizzy easily in any sort of aerobics/cardio exercise.

But after the third/fourth track, I saw him started to breathe heavily and he gave me hint that his head's spinning. I asked him to leave the studio, grab a drink and take a break but he insist on going for the next tracks after a short break.

So, yeah... he completed the whole B.Pump class on his first attempt. We then rested a while for him to catch his breath before shower and adjourned for late dinner at Sunway.

9 comments:

savante said...

Not used to that kinda strenuous activity so he needs time to adjust.

Serm said...

lol kudos to bunny! i havent the guts to join b.jam yet! lol

MrBunnyBan said...

Thanks for looking out for me and inviting me to the class. I really appreciate it!

Serm: We will drag you to a class too! >:)

nase said...

Gym bunny! Hop hop hop! so cute wakakaka. As it is, he hasn't much storage of fat, therefore he'll get hypoglycaemic fast after strenuous work out. Nice of ya guys though to watch out for him, cool!

Little Dove said...

Reading your post about BunnyBan getting giddy kept me at the edge of my seat! It's really nice of you to watch out for a friend. ^_^

Janvier said...

Bunny wants to drag Serm to a Jam class?! WahaHAHAHA!!!

Jason said...

Savante,
B.Pump is not really that strenuous la.

Serm,
We should go if we ever visit Penang!

Bunny,
You're welcome :)

Nase & Dove,
Peace!

Janvier,
Then you should stand in front :P

Chris said...

If really cannot carry on better stop, cos sometimes will hurt the heart, dun over push the body..

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified azzurohyperion.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://raceleberitygossip.info/].[/url][url=http://coceleberitygossip.info/].[/url][url=http://smartthoughtspi.info/].[/url]